Formspring

I'm going to disable my formspring account. I wasn't sure what to expect when I launched it, but for the most part the experience has been disappointing, and yes that's from a narcissitic way.

And also from a functional way. There isn't any way with formspring to resend interesting questions to peers without cutting and pasting. And you can't see who is following you.

But I guess I thought I'd get more questions about sex positive stuff. The few I got seemed to be designed from the perspective of titilation. A lot of my friends got tons and tons of questions on improv and art. I got few of those. But I have loads of opinions there as well.

It might be that I offer way too much information in my day to day so there isn't any need for questions.

Or, it might be that I'm just not all that interesting :)

Comments