Much Like The Pointer Sisters, I'm So Excited

Tomorrow I make my way skyward towards the Big Apple for a fun filled whirlwind theatrical experience with some of my favorite people in the world.

I will eat, walk, watch, talk, meet writers I've only known through the internet, perform and relish the beautiful talented lovely wonderful castmates sharing the stage (and an apartment) with me.

I do love Dusk. I even sort of love Twilight, despite my very fractured feelings about it. I especially love these two scenes from the movie, both for the music scoring behind them, and the wonderful weirdness of the one, and the tenderness of the other.

First....MOTHERFUCKING VAMPIRE BASEBALL. Is there anything better?? The song fucking rocks and the scene is utterly ridiculous. Plus, we always have a Vampire "sport" in our shows. Once we even had Vampire Dodgeball!



The other, The Prom Scene. Of all the Edward/Bella scenes, I think I love this one the most. Actually, I think it's the only Edward/Bella scene I like. I could watch that scene and be like. Ok. That's a wrap. The sweetness, the awkwardness, the trust. And I love the song, as it makes me feel everything all at once.



Plus, Victoria is in both scenes. And she's awesome.

I'll catch you cats next week!

Comments