Recipe Tuesday In Law Edition

My inlaws are coming in town and they are staunch and strict vegetarians. Nearly, vegan and often raw, they reject meat, eggs etc on humanitarian and spiritual grounds.*****

We'll be eating lightly and fibrously this week so the other night I cooked up a roasted chicken and vegetables. I'd say in their honor, but it was more like...let's cook this up.

It is less of a recipe and more of a meal ides, but it was quick and easy.

Chicken breasts
Potatoes, quartered
Califlower, chopped
Cabbage, coarsely chopped
6-8 garlic cloves in the skin
Salt, Pepper, Fresh Rosemary
Drizzle of olive oil
Splash of white wine

Cover and roast at 450 for awhile. Probably an hour.

We'll be entertaining them quite a bit this week. There will be games with the kids, movies at the Alamo, hiking and even a girls day out with my mother in law. Posting will be sporadic.

*******My in laws also do not imbibe alcohol so I am writing this post whilst high on chardonnay.

Comments